Mark Ressa, founder and principal attorney of Bay Area Divorce, is a Certified Legal Specialist in Family Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California.* With decades of legal experience, and an exclusive focus on divorce and family law, Mr. Ressa is often asked to provide legal context for state and national media.
- California Lawyer, "5 Online Marketing Tips for Small Firms," October 2015
- SF Gate, "Attorneys: Ashley Madison hack could fire up divorces," Aug. 20, 2015
- Huffington Post, "How to Create Your Own Unique Marital Plan," June 4, 2015
- Forbes, "Why Do So Few Men Get Alimony?" Nov. 20, 2014
- NPR Radio, KALW 91.7FM San Francisco, "Alternative Resolution Methods for Divorce Including Mediation and Private Judging," June 2014
- KTVU Channel 2, "Valentine's Day is not just for love, but for divorce," Feb. 16, 2014
- KGO ABC7, "Texts Show [Nadia] Lockyer's Ex-Boyfriend Struggling," Dec. 13, 2012
- Mercury News, "Nadia Lockyer's restraining order against former lover expires while she remains in drug treatment," Dec. 13, 2012
- New York Post, "Halle [Berry] ex fight for kid hurt," Nov. 24, 2012
- NPR Radio, KALW 91.7FM San Francisco, "Urban Divorce Myths," January 2011
Media Inquiries | Contact The Firm
To submit a media request to Mr. Ressa, please call Bay Area Divorce at 925-328-0103. Located in San Ramon, California, Bay Area Divorce represents clients in family law matters throughout Contra Costa County, Alameda County and the surrounding areas.
*Mark Ressa is a Certified Legal Specialist in Family Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California.