Farah Khalid Esq.
Farah Khalid is an associate at the Law Offices of Mark Ressa. Farah earned her J.D. from the University of California Hastings College of the Law. She received her B.A. in Political Science and South and Southeast Asian Studies from the University of California, Berkeley where she was a recipient of the C.A.L Alumni Scholarship and C.A.L. Bear Scholarship.
Before joining the Law Offices of Mark Ressa in January 2014, Farah externed for the Honorable Judge Maria-Elena James and worked for Cisco Systems. After graduation, she gained extensive courtroom experience working as a litigation associate for a mid-size firm. Additionally, Farah worked for the Bay Area Legal Aid Representing indigent clients in their Family Law matters.
Farah is admitted to the California State Bar. She is a member of the Contra Costa County Bar Association, Contra Costa County Family Law Section and the Alameda County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- Honors: C.A.L. Alumni Scholarship
- Honors: C.A.L. Bear Scholarship
- Major: Political Science and South and Southeast Asian Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association: Family Law Section
- Alameda County Bar Association